For more information or to provide comments, feedback or questions about the
PrimusGFS Certification Program or other Azzule services, please complete
the form below:
- Upon receipt of a complaint, it will be entered into the complaint log.
- An Azzule representative will be assigned to the complaint and conducts an investigation.
- Once the investigation is completed, a resolution will be determined and presented to the appropriate department head or their designee for review.
- If accepted by the department head or their designee, the resolution will be presented to the complainant.
- When the resolution is accepted by the complainant, it shall be documented in the complaint log and the resolution shall be implemented in a timely manner.
- Once the resolution has been successfully implemented, the complaint form and all supporting documentation shall be sent to the QA department for review, closure, and final reporting to the complainant.
United States, HQ
3030 Industrial Pkwy.
Santa Maria, CA 93455
Blvd. Francisco Labastida Ochoa #94 Int. 09 Desarrollo Urbano 3 rios
Culiacán, Sin. Mexico, C.P. 80020
Av. Libertad 798 Of. 902
Viña del Mar, Valparaiso, Chile