Become a Trainer
Experienced food safety professionals with third party auditing history who wish to become approved trainers should contact the PrimusGFS Certification Program for more details, copies of trainer SOP’s, and copies of current application/licensing documentation.
Key Points to Consider
Some points to consider in regard to becoming an approved Trainer include:
- Providing a detailed resume that shows level of education, food safety experience, third party auditor experience (at least 3 years), training experience, membership of professional organizations and any other pertinent details. Note trainers must have at least the same level of education, training and experience requirements as an auditor (for further details see current general regulations).
- Trainers must be witnessed, assessed and sponsored by at least one approved training center.
- Trainers that also audit must ensure they do not audit companies where they have provided any form of corporate (as opposed to public training) training or consulting in the last 3 years.
- Trainers will be expected to sign a PrimusGFS training etiquette agreement which is provided upon formal application to become a trainer.
- Trainers must agree to Certification Program training shadows on an occasional basis.
- Trainer requirements will change from time to time due to changes derived from the PrimusGFS Certification Program , GFSI and the CB accreditation standards.
Become a Training Center
Training companies seeking approval as PrimusGFS training centers should contact the PrimusGFS Certification Program for more details, copies of specific training center/trainer SOP’s and copies of current application/licensing documentation.
Questions? Contact Us!
The PrimusGFS team is standing by to answer your questions and assist you through the process.