Become a Training Center
Training companies seeking approval as PrimusGFS training centers should contact the PrimusGFS Certification Program for more details, copies of specific training center/trainer SOP’s and copies of current application/licensing documentation.
Key Points to Consider
Some points to consider in regard to becoming an approved training center:
- Proof of company legal status, details of company ownership, and company organization chart, including roles and responsibilities.
- Signed application form (available from PrimusGFS) and enrollment fee of $4,000.
- Signed license agreement (form available from PrimusGFS).
- Proof of at least a $250,000 (US) liability/errors and omissions insurance. Policy to be supplied at the time of application and updates provided on an annual basis.
- Training centers must utilize PrimusGFS Certification Program trainers only.
- Training centers must agree to Certification Program training shadows on an occasional basis.
- Training center requirements will change from time to time due to changes derived from the PrimusGFS Certification Program , GFSI and the CB accreditation standards.
Become a Trainer
Experienced food safety professionals with third party auditing history who wish to become approved trainers should contact the PrimusGFS Certification Program for more details, copies of trainer SOP’s, and copies of current application/licensing documentation.
As an approved PrimusGFS Training Center your scheduled trainings will appear on our events calendar. View the PrimusGFS training calendar to see upcoming trainings.