PrimusGFS New Scope Extension: PrimusGFS now recognized for GFSI Scope J, Storage and Distribution
After a successful benchmarking process with an independent multi-stakeholder benchmarking committee and a four-week public consultation, the final benchmark review was carried out by benchmark committee leader, Vince Craig, Director, Meadowbrae Technical Services.
This comes in addition to the previously recognised scopes:
- BI Farming of Plants
- BII Farming of Grains and Pulses
- D Pre Processing Handling of Plant Products
- EII Processing of Plant Perishable Products
- EIII Processing of Animal and Plant Perishable Products (Mixed Products)
- EIV Processing of Ambient Stable Products
According to Rebeca Perez, Azzule’s Director of Quality Assurance and Certification Program Management, “We are delighted to achieve this scope of extension GFSI recognition. We believe that it will help us to better serve the food safety needs of food producers worldwide, and we are proud of the PrimusGFS Certification Program‘s latest achievement and look forward to future developments”.